Marriage License Information

A valid marriage license from the State in which you are getting married is required. A valid marriage license from the State in which you are getting married is required. Cost approximately $60

Once you have applied for and received Pa. license send the original document to me or your officiant. The license must be received in our office no later than 7 days prior to the date of your marriage.

Please mail to Rev. Kathleen Spicer or officiant performing the service

552 Norwyck drive,
King of Prussia Pa. 19406

For information on applying for a marriage license in Pennsylvania, please call one of the following numbers:

Philadelphia City Hall
215 686-2233

Bucks County Court House
215 348-6271

Delaware County Court House
610 891-4403

Montgomery County Court House
610 278-3414

Click Here For a Free, Personalized Wedding Ceremony Package and Guide,
or call Rev. Kathleen Spicer at (215) 231-6810

Comments are closed.

  • Contact Reverend Kathleen

    phone: (484) 704-7825

    “What could be better then having the honor of joining two people that love each other?”

  • 2016 Pick: The Knot Best of Weddings
  • Weddings, Wedding VenuesSound Investment Band, Best Wedding Bands in Philadelphia - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
  • We are excited to announce that our business "Two Heart One Love Wedding Officiant and DJ" has won the prestigious Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards for 2014 & 2015, as determined by reviews from our past clients. The Couples' Choice Awards recognize our business as amongst the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide. We are very thankful to our past clients and proud that we be part of each and every event!!!

Professional SEO Services by Mainstreethost | Philadelphia, PA 19127